Tuesday 7 November 2017

Fly

Fly (feat. Fabolous)


(I won't lose) Fabulous
(Tôi sẽ không thua cuộc) Thật tuyệt vời (Somebody tell 'em I won't lose) Low so
(Ai đó hãy nói với họ là tôi sẽ không bỏ cuộc) (I won't lose) The young O.G.
(Somebody tell 'em I won't lose) Invisible, push through the fog I have to find my way, yeah A glow of light, a spark of hope If you imagine it, you'll find You're reaching for all things to follow your dreams And nothing will stand in your way You're not far, you're close, so stand up for yourself It's written in the sky Just spread your wings, reach for your dreams There's no mountain that's hard to move (there's no mountain that's hard to move) Take a chance and try, you would never know You're a hero, you can fly, you can fly You're a hero, you can fly You can fly Unthinkable, best is to come The light is shining so bright now No looking back, keep pressing up (hold on) 'Cause your wings are made to fly You're reaching for all things to follow your dreams And nothing will stand in your way You're not far, you're close, so stand up for yourself It's written in the sky Just spread your wings, reach for your dreams There's no mountain that's hard to move (there's no mountain that's hard to move) Take a chance and try, you would never know (never know) You're a hero, you can fly, you can fly You're a hero, you can fly You can fly I don't plan on breaking down I don't plan on falling down I won't lose, I won't lose Oh no no no no no (yeah, let's go Jess) You should've never doubted yourself Matter of fact, you should be proud of yourself 'Cause you had to find a way, go about it yourself Nobody gave you direction, had to route it yourself And you never got lost, losing's not an option No time for L's, no time to fail Winning like Steph Curry and then we warriors Haters wanna see me in a Crown Victoria But I'm in a Benz, AC on 70 Won't lose my cool, gotta move cleverly Chess not checkers, playing it with strategy Me and Jessica, that's a win automatically Just spread your wings, reach for your dreams ('cause I won't lose!) There's no mountain that's hard to move (there's no mountain that's hard to move) Take a chance and try, you would never know (oh whoa) You're a hero, you can fly, you can fly You're a hero, you can fly (ooh...) You can fly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

tôi tìm thấy Tôi