Rhapsodic Heart Silent Heart
Source of Inspiration - Nguồn cảm hứng
Tuesday, 19 June 2018
Permission to Be
I give myself permission to be
who I am meant to be, without
restraint from others or from
my own fears. The Light of Source
fills me and pours through me.
I Am
You are
We are
One
Source:
https://patcegan.wordpress.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tôi tìm thấy Tôi
Thơ Tagore - Mùa hái quả 1
Bid me and I shall gather my fruits to bring them in full baskets into your courtyard, though some are lost and some not ripe. For the seas...
Tản mạn về định mệnh và ý chí
Quá khứ không phải đã xác định. Chúng ta đang thay đổi nó thông qua các quyết định chúng ta đưa ra trong hiện tại. Có nhiều quá kh...
Above Reason
Some truths are above reason. When we think with only our mind and ignore the guidance of our heart, we will fail to perceive ancien...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.